The Vampire Diaries star hospitalised after 'eating a cannabis brownie'

The actress was pictured passed out on the grass

The Vampire Diaries star hospitalised after 'eating a cannabis brownie'

Kat Graham was hospitalised after allegedly eating a brownie laced with cannabis.

In pictures obtained by TMZ, The Vampire Diaries actress can be seen passed out on a lawn outside the Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa near Palm Springs last month.

The star allegedly started throwing up, and sources at the resort say that she had consumed a cannabis brownie earlier that day.

Bad trip: Kat passed out at a Palm Springs resort after she allegedly ate a pot brownie | INSTAGRAM
Advertisement

TMZ are reporting that Kat ran out of the resort's restaurant saying she didn't feel well and needed to go to the hospital, before throwing up and passing out on the grass.

The resort's report said that she was extremely paranoid, anxious and seeing things.

Kat is yet to respond to the reports.

Sign up to our newsletter today!

Get all the latest on showbiz news, celebrity gossip, beauty, style & much more, direct to your inbox!

Comments